Monday, June 30, 2008

Jamie vers. 20.08

Okay... here I am... Modern Jamie.  I got my first cell phone 2 years ago.  I got my first camera phone this week. My sister Christy patted me on the head (via cellphone) and said "welcome to the 90's Jamie".  She is so proud of me.  What is she going to think when she see's this? I have been scared to death to make a blog. I used to write family letters to keep up but haven't been able to sit and write my 6 pagers anymore. I think this format will be easier to keep up and I really think once the panic over trying something new abates I will love it.  so here goes.....

I know this is short but I have to ease into it...   (It's hard to type when your hyperventilating)

9 comments:

Maursupial said...

WHOOO HOOOO!! Jamie, it's Wonderful!! I'm so excited to have you here in the blogosphere. I'll be even more excited when you let me add you to my blogroll.

Christy said...

Jamie, I'm so excited to keep up to date on the boca's. I am having boca withdrawal. I miss you guys, maybe you can adopt me? I get email on my new phone and can video. Glad to see you on the flip side of the millenium.

Wendy said...

Love it, Jamie! And your kids are right--everything is much better with cheese!

Matthew said...

Hi Jamie,
I've long thought that since you have the most to say, if your family letters are any indication, should have blog to show for it.

Perhaps if you blog daily and keep it to a page or less David will get through one of your posts.

I feel left out now that no one will be sending family emails anymore. I won't be able to communicate with anyone. I may resurrect the LowePhat blog and turn it into a personal one. Maybe not.

Great title for the blog; I think it totally captures the essence of what Bocanegra means.

user said...

Welcome, Jamie! I love the title, the layout, everything! "The Big Cheese, my cheeseballs." Very cute. And you're lookin' good, too! :)

Jennifer said...

Six pagers, really? Let's be honest... aren't they more like 12 pagers??

Emily said...

Yay!!! That's all I have to say. Can't wait to read more!

Jamie said...

Jennifer: you're right.. they averaged out at about 12-14 pages. so I'm long-winded....
Matthew... Bocanegra=Cheesy?????
Maury, Christy, Wendy, Melissa, Emily..
Thank you for your enthusiasm and nice words... you've made this so easy I dont' know what I was worried about!

Jo Ann Cheatham said...

I love this idea! I could never do it as I'm just now getting down how to text, and so forth. But keep up the good work! I can't believe your kids are so big. :0 Later! happyjo11@yahoo.com