Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a question for auntie Maury

We were getting ready to go ride go-karts, eat dippin-dots, play air-hockey and much much more at Trafalga on Monday with our visiting cousins and all the girls sat around the kitchen and starting singing one of their Auntie's favorite songs. She has introduced them to lots of good music and movies over the years. I had to catch this on tape for you Maury. I thought you'd get a kick out of it.

A Lowe-Quality cover of "question" by The Old 97's





p.s.
Maury, Rachel and I were watching an old movie called "To Catch A Thief" and Rachel said "So THAT'S Grace Kelly" up til then, she'd only been a song by Mika.

2 comments:

Maursupial said...

LOVED it!! Thank you for taping that. There are so many of my favorite girls in that video!

Christy said...

Awesome. Those are some talented girls! Love that song!