I have my beloved sister, Maury, to thank for introducing me to Ms. Bice.
However...
I have a little advice for Jeanne, who is a big proponent, if not the originator, (who really knows who came up with this gem?) of the phrase:
"Pull yourself up by your brastraps!"
I have something to add.
"unless your underwire broke and is gouging you every time you move. Then stay down Girls. STAY DOWN!"
yeah. That's how my first day of work/school went! Today will be better!
9 comments:
Well, that DEFINITELY made me laugh out loud! I've had that happen and it's not for the faint of heart! Good luck with the "girls"!
I would like to say that this is probably the only time in the history of the world, nay, UNIVERSE, when Jeanne Bice has been wrong.
I would also like to say that I have had this EXACT experience. I feel your pain.
Hey maurs, i haven't seen any "quacker wisdom" a.k.a "Bice advice" on your blog for some time. I think we need to hear some more from Jeanne.
...because she moves me. she really moves me... really.
I have also had this happen, and will no longer buy a bra with an underwire. Too painful!
I'm with you, Jennifer...no wires on me! Mom
I just have to say-sometimes you take the good with the bad. Underwires are very "uplifting", but they have a shelf life. When underwire goes bad...watch out. That's a uncomfortable day. Glad you survived.
Jamie you are hilarious...and I see it runs in the family!! But I've been there before as well...so painful and NOT cool!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
Mabe there are conveniences to not having a chest.
Post a Comment