My kids are obsessed with the new series of Old Spice commercials like this and this and this BYU library copycat. After an early Birthday present to Jacob, from their visiting Auntie & uncle, of an entire TUB of Red Vines they got creative and give you this.......
Imlay Canyon
14 years ago
9 comments:
Wonderful!! Helped my foggy brain to laugh and laugh! Such creative grandchildren. Must run in the family. Gma
Haha, I'll have to post our roll call from girls camp. They might like that, haha :)
Awesome. That's all.
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!!!!!
I'm telling you, quit your jobs, move to Hollywood, and put your kids to work.
HAHAHAHAHA! Made me want Red Vines, that's for sure! Great job. I have to admit, I just about lost it laughing when Rachel fell off the chair at the end.
Fabulous!!!! Great job! I laughed and laughed (especially when Rachel fell off her chair)
I have NEVER watched those old spice commercials, they are pretty funny. Your kids did a great impression of them as well. Too funny! Miss you guys!!
You guys are hilarious!!! You are always having so much fun.
Post a Comment