Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Samantha on dating....


After listening to Carrie Underwood's song "The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog":

Samantha: "What does that mean anyway?"

Me: She's saying that the boys she's dating are making her like spending her time with her dog more than with the boys"

Samantha: "duh!! of course. Wouldn't anyone like the dogs better?!!!"

5 comments:

Party of Five said...

That is awesome!!!

Jennifer said...

Duh of course! Dogs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier than dealing with men. Don't get me wrong I love mine, but there are some days......

Maursupial said...

I am in complete agreement Samantha!

Of course this may explain some things about me.

word verification: Trito "Maybe I should trito date a little more."

Christy said...

Samantha you are so wise. Truer word were never spoken. Love the tat too.

Mom and Dad said...

She does have a habit of hitting the nail on the head. Ya gotta love her. Gma C