There are many ill-advised pairings....
Lisa Marie & Michael
(sorry abs)
Pickles & ice cream
Inexperience & the round brush.....

Ouch!

Samantha was blow-drying her hair all by herself and saw a round brush in the drawer. She thought it looked like fun.

She came to the kitchen crying and that brush was stuck tight. I got really nervous after working at it for a few minutes. I couldn't get it to budge and the hair was ripping. I thought I was going to have to get the scissors.

Persistence and patience paid off however and just when I was about to lose hope..
It started to give-

This was all we lost. She was lucky.

She didn't feel lucky..
She did have a little lump on her head and was very bruised where we pulled and pulled
but we didn't have to get the scissors.
The brush is in the trash.
The girl is wiser.

10 comments:
Soooo sad!
I love that post! Poor Sammy!
ah I remember my first time trying ti use the round brush... and getting it stuck!!!
Just the first of a life time of beauty mistakes. Next a razor, curling iron burns, home waxing mistakes, self tanners...the list could go on and on and on and on...Sadly. Glad it wasn't worse!
I'm sorry Sam, I myself have had many a run in with a round brush. Although my nemisis lately has been the curling iron. I have a particularly nasty one healing on my chest, where I dropped it. So I feel your pain.
The round brush, both foe and friend. And why is it that the hairstylist can do it so well and I always seemed to get it stuck in my hair? These are some of life's great mysteries. Good luck in the future with the round brush Sammy G, I hope your fate is better than mine. I think I was finally able to "work" the round brush when I turned 23, go me!
Ohhh, OUCH! Emily with her long hair tried that once. She wasn't blow drying her hair she was just tring to brush it wavy is what she said. She was about Samantha's age too. Lauren was attempting that in the car yesterday and Emily remembered it well and cautioned her on it. I hope Samantha is feeling better!
Been there, done that!
Been there done that also, and sometimes still do it! Round brushes are hard to work with!
I love your blog. I always laugh so hard. Sorry Samantha that it is at your expense.
Post a Comment