Sunday, December 19, 2010

Be-boppin' Blitzen




The music teacher shares a trailer with my Academy classroom.

A few weeks ago she came into our half of the trailer and told me that the 2nd Grade was singing a song about Blitzen and she needed a child to dance out in front of the group during parts of the song.

She was thinking about Mason.....

and Did I think he would do it?????

I told her that I was pretty sure she was about to make his wildest dreams come true!

Hope you enjoy my uninhibited little Blitzen Boy.

8 comments:

Maursupial said...

I love that uninhibited little blitzen boy! I can't wait to see you all!!

The Gubler Family said...

Oh Mason looked like he was having WAY TOO much fun!!! I love it! They definitely chose the right kid.

Wendy said...

Wow, if that wasn't perfect for Mason, I don't know what is! He was awesome!!! Boogie Woogie Blitzen--what a cutie!!

Julie said...

That is way cute!!!!! He looked like he was having a blast! Is that Devin Hair by him?

Amy Sorensen said...

Awwww....he is such a sweetheart! I am still giggling (in a good way!) about him & Samantha giving me hugs the other day. You have good kids.

GMDonna said...

My little blitzen grandson! How cute and he was right on the beat. Way to go Mason!!

Abby said...

Awesome. I think when I get some speakers for this computr it will even be better!

Aprilyn said...

LOL. What a cutie. Go Mason! I can't believe how big he and Devin are! Wow..time flies!