Friday, April 29, 2011

How to properly dunk an Oreo.


1. Purchase a package of Oreos.
2. Pour a glass of Ice-cold Milk.

3. Remove Oreo from package and find a fork.
(Plastic seems to work well for me.)
4. Gently insert fork tines into cream filling.

5. Lower cookie on fork into milk.

6. Keep going.....

7. Really dunk it!

8. Lift out of milk and place in mouth.

By Carly

3 comments:

SavSki said...

Haha, you need to tell Carly to start her own blog. I would definitely enjoy that... :)

Mom and Dad said...

thank you Carly...will it work if you A. don't like milk or B. if you have to have lactaid milk?
I appreciate the tutorial, however! Gma C

Jenafer Lowe said...

INGENIOUS! Why have I not ever thought of this?!? Carly, you are one smart cookie, we'll stick you on a fork and dunk you in a glass of milk! LOVE YOU!