Saturday, June 11, 2011

so many posts, so little time...

With all the birthdays and end of school-year hoopla and Mason's baptism and family from out of town..........
I have a million posts in the works.
A zillion pictures to share.
But I'm off to a baseball game
and
it's Carly's 17th birthday so for now.........

Mason and I
(and his crunchberries)
just wanted to say

Have a nice day!



4 comments:

Becki said...

Jaime...you are adorable!! I love you posts...and I hope you've had a good time with all your excitement the last few weeks!! Thanks for the SMILE :)

Christy said...

Well as part of some of that excitement and craziness, I just don't know how you get everything done! You are amazing. Thanks for letting me come and mess up your schedule. Love you!!!!

Karla said...

Your May sounds like mine. I miss you my friend! I hope your summer slows down a bit!

Jenafer Lowe said...

I'm still waiting for a U2 post! Love you and you are wonderful!!!!