*found this post from April... don't know why I didn't post it. Better late than never*
She had been helping me trim the roses and got her feet tangled up in a sprinkler which she didn't notice. It gouged a little hole in her ankle where the metal hit right on the bone which hurts so bad. She cried a little and limped in. Samantha and I helped her to the couch and propped her foot up and got her an ice pack. Even Mason got involved and slapped a band-aid on her toe. It was kind of funny because she had 3 gouges and scrapes from ankle to toe and he applied the band-aid to the smallest one. She didn't even feel him stick it on.
A little Colin Firth was needed for her convalescence.......
When Mark got home he noticed what was on and started complaining loud and long.
Jacob walked down to the TV room, sat and watched for a minute and then came up to the kitchen where his dad was. I said "hey Jacob you should try watching it. You might like it." I wanted him to make up his own mind and not be tainted by his father's extreme prejudice against anything with a corset and an accent.
Too late. Before Jacob could reply Mark said "I don't want you watching that Jacob. There is no reason you should watch that movie." Then he amended his statement with this fatherly advice. "Unless you're dating a girl and want to impress her or you're just married. It might be okay then but when you hit the 10 year anniversary, you shouldn't have to watch anymore!"
2 comments:
It worked on me.
ROFL!!!!
Post a Comment