I can't help it.....
He's so cute.
I think it's the shorts...... <3
At least that's what my kids tell me. Loud and often. Plain cracker.. blah! add a slice of cheddar? wow! a smiley face of squeeze cheese? Bliss! Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. (Blah) We're always going somewhere so why not smile... and add a little cheese!
9 comments:
Wait, does he not clean carpets anymore then?
nope, we sold our franchise this summer and he took a sales job with a yellow pages company but they started cutting back and closing areas all over the country and he loved the job and was doing great and had won some sales contests, etc but hated going to work every day not knowing if he was going to be laid off or not so he took this job with FedEx. It's going great.
How cute!!! Glad it's the FedEx man and not the mailman!!! :) You're so cute and fun Jamie!!!
We need a cute FedEx guy out here. Since his route is rural with lots of driving- tell him to swing on by and I'll have a plate of cookies for him from his mom!
I was a little nervous... ha ha That is awesome! Where does he deliver?
Timbuktu, Botswana.....
well... maybe not that far but he goes clear down to oak city, delta, and surrounding areas. It's defined as a "rural route" which means more driving than delivering as opposed to a city route but there's still LOTS of packages to deliver and the biggest obstacle he finds is houses not marked with house numbers, etc and addresses like "1 mile north of Hwy 1"
Kind of crazy.
LoL!!! I love that. It has been a while since I entered the world of Bocanegra! I am so glad to see that things are working out. I hear that fedex is a great place to work. Miss you guys!!!
What is it about a man in a uniform???
Yea, I think I'm pretty hot myself......uniform or no uniform....well i guess only Jamie gets to see me with no uniform he he he he
Post a Comment