Dear Blog of mine...
I miss you. I miss writing for myself and not just my psychology professors. I miss having free time that does not involve factoring and plotting points on graphs and x's and y's. I miss cracking myself up.... yeah.... sometimes all I need for a good laugh is myself! :)
Maybe someday soon...
I have so much to say...
I think of beginnings of posts and then I start my homework. There is just not enough time in the day. If you feel bad... you should talk to the inside of my fridge, the dust behind my piano, the spots on my windows....they're quite neglected too.
Toodles,
Jamie
Imlay Canyon
14 years ago
2 comments:
We miss your blogs too!!!
I miss blogging, too. I'm not sure what my excuse is though. I'm just lazy. I hope you realize what a stellar job you're doing, even though you feel stretched to the limit and like you're not doing everything you want to or used to. You still run circles around the rest of us mortals! Seriously, Jamie, you are awesome! You're doing great! & the main thing is, you're doing it! Maybe we'll both blog more this summer...
Post a Comment