Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A child's Prayer


Excerpts from a sweet Little Girl's prayer tonight:
Please bless Jacob to pick out books that he likes next time from the library because he doesn't like these ones and that's a bummer.
Thank you for medicine and tylenol because if we didn't have tylenol we would die and we would have a headache for a really really really long time.  Tylenol is really good and it makes the pain go away.  Thank you for the Tylenol.
Thank you for helping me be brave today when I got my teeth pulled because it really kind of hurt a lot. Thank you for helping me be brave.
Thank you for clothes because if we didn't' have clothes we would be naked and we wouldn't want that to happen. 
And thank you for animals because if we didn't' have animals we probably wouldn't' have clothes because some clothes are made out of fur. 



4 comments:

Maursupial said...

I just love that Samantha. Of course, we might want to work on her views on fur. Wouldn't want her to have any paint thrown on her.

Christy said...

Poor Jake...he made a bad library choice. It's a tough world. I love that Samantha is so in tune with her brother. They are so cute together. More nights than not they were sleeping in each other's rooms. Jake would sleep on her floor rather than in his own bed. Please have Sammy watch her back-those PETA people can be treacherous!!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just like you Jamie - magic. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family's world (via em's and now this BLOG! You keep it up girl - it's great).

The Bingham Family said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog! I guess it's been around for a while but I just found out through my mom's blog and then I also found out about Emily's. SO FUN!
Grandma would point her finger at Samantha and whisper to you that that girl is so clever. Then she'd ask her to write it all down. Good thing you are- she's so cute!