Thursday, July 31, 2008

A little competition for my hand


When my girls were small they all wanted to marry their Daddy at a certain point. I assumed it was just a little girl thing.

At our family reunion last week (more details to come....) Mason  came up to me and snuggled up against me.  He said "I think I gonna marry you when I get big!"  "Okay" I replied.  He pulled back and looked at me with an appraising eye.  "Are you already married?" "Yep! To daddy." I said.  He was quiet for a moment and then looked over at his dad, looked back at me, and said slyly, "I think I gonna be stronger then him when I a dad!" 

 He looked over at his dad again and I think he started to feel a little guilty because then he grinned and said "weeelll... I think I'll be just as strong as Dad!" 

2 comments:

Maursupial said...

OH that little Mason, he's such a charmer!! I love the pictures!

Christy said...

Such a cute boy!!! I really fell in love with Mason this summer! He is so fun and a little charming!