So the Homecoming festivities have begun.
For my out of state readers....
Around here, there is a tradition on dance days that the kids have a daytime date and then go home to get ready for the dance. I think it's a fun thing. Carly's group is going to one of those indoor trampoline type places and then to get ice cream at Coldstone. Mark was so excited to do the "where are you taking my daughter talk". Craig presented him with a permission slip he had to sign. He hadn't explained what it was yet and Mark was laughing "I have to sign a permission slip for you to take out my daughter?"
Poor Craig had to explain it was a requirement of the trampoline place they were going to. Carly was caught a little early. He said he was coming between 8:30-8:45 and showed up at 8:20 this morning. She was out last night at the homecoming carnival, football game and movie at a friends house til 12:30 so she was tired and not moving fast. She didn't have her make-up on yet and was planning on pulling her bangs back but she laughed and said "oh well. I'll look beautiful tonight"
I'm a little biased but I think she looked beautiful this morning.
2 comments:
Have fun! You look beautiful!!!
Now I remember him, he was the lead in Hansel and Gretel play, right?
He's brave!
Post a Comment