Who objects to corn in his soup. For once, we agree Daddy.
Yes, he proceeded to eat it and say Yummm! I like it!
It was Halloween. I just ignored. Whatcha gonna do?
At least that's what my kids tell me. Loud and often. Plain cracker.. blah! add a slice of cheddar? wow! a smiley face of squeeze cheese? Bliss! Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. (Blah) We're always going somewhere so why not smile... and add a little cheese!
10 comments:
I think I just lost my appitite! I hope he ate it all so there was no evidence left behind. I am never eating candy corn again. Ha Ha! Mason is so funny
I know. yuck. Candy corn will never be the same for me again. He did eat several bites but then the excitement of getting away with being gross wore off and he couldn't quite finish it.
Ew Ew Ew. I hate those! That looks so disgusting.
The excitement wearing off sounds familiar to some of my childhood memories of grossness. Why do we do that when we are little?
I love me some candy corn, but I might have to draw the line there. I think I'll still be able to eat it again next year though - bad for me, good for my dentist.
That is nastier than Carson's peanut butter and mustard sandwiches.... WOOF.
oh amy... come on now. peanut butter & mustard is waaaayy worse than candy corn in my pasta e fagoli! I'm taking a stand. but I think that
"voof" does apply to both!
oh here's another one Rachel reminded me of. Mason dips his green beans in ketchup if it happens to be out for something like chicken nuggets.
Alot of people think this is gross.. French fries dipped in vanilla ice cream. Oh, that sounds so good right now. What's gross is bread dipped in milk. YUCK!!!!!!!!! or plain mayo sandwiches, ketcup all over fries,so much better on the side, cold hot dogs on a bun(that's gross Andy and lazy) Should I go on?????
Yuck!!! He looks quite happy about the corn though. Glad to see he came to his senses!
Hey Jamie, you should do a new post about your giant cockroach experience in Hawaii. I want to hear it.
That is pretty nasty. I don't like candy corn at all, let alone mixed in my pasta... I'm with Amy WOOF! And Peanut Butter and Mustard Sandwiches, double WOOf!!! Hey I don't have an updated email address for you. Will you send it to me? For Logans B-Day cake I just did a search for Indiana Jones cakes, so I did get the idea online, but I made some changes. The palm tree, tunnel and boulder are all imagenix. You can tell we have boys, you and I!!!
Post a Comment