I don't know who I had this conversation with. Once again, I found an old entry never completed or posted. date:10/3/08. However, I'm wondering if I took it out of a journal or something since I didn't name the child. I vaguely remember it happening but not who.
This is reminiscent of so many conversations with all of my children at a certain age....
child: "well I'm just going to call it a wissitywah"
me: but it's NOT a wissitywah. It's a fish.
child: " I know but I'm just going to call it a wissitywah"
me: "we need to call things by their real names or NOBODY knows what we're TALKING ABOUT"
child: hmmmm.... I don't know. I really want to call it a wissitywah.
me: Smack forhead. Sit down somewhere comfortable in defeat. Eat a wissitywah, which is what I'm going to call chocolate.
1 comment:
That sounds like a Jacob or Mason conversation!!!
Post a Comment