Sunday, September 20, 2009

More evidence of monkeys

I told you last week I found muddy monkeyprints in my driveway so I kept my camera at the ready looking for some solid evidence. I was able to catch some video of the rare masonmonkey in action in my yard. I'm pretty sure he's the one who left the muddy prints. When he realized I was filming him, there was a moment of wariness...

He sized up me.

I sized up him.


I think we came to a mutual agreement that there was no threat. In fact, he seemed to like the attention....


He did seem a little more agressive when Jacob was around...
Maybe it was that whole alpha male thing in action.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious.... loved the spitting. :)

Karla said...

LOL, that is so funny to watch him run like that... way too funny!