Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A tight fit.....

We belong to a trade network where we are able to trade our business' services with other businesses in our area and across the United States. It's set up like a bank account. When people in the network use your service Trade dollars go into your account, when you use other business' services your account is debited. It's pretty cool. We have been able to take care of Rachel's braces and our kids other dental work as well as fun stuff like 7 peaks tickets and miniature golf in the area. We were able to find a motel for our trip on our trade network. It was a Fairfield Marriott motel and had pretty nice rooms. The beds were comfy but the rooms seemed a little on the small side. We discovered we definitely need 2 rooms next time. Our Teenage girls needed a bit more privacy. The motel was in Ontario, a little farther away than we would have liked but close enough to work out okay. It took us about an hour and a half with the morning traffic but only half that to get home that night.

We brought 2 sleeping bags

Samantha and Jacob were good sports about sleeping on the floor.

Carly and Rachel were also good sports about bunking with Mason. Mark and I thought he'd be with us but the beds seemed even smaller than a Queen BUT as I said, they were comfy and they even left a mint on my pillow. I've never, ever actually had a mint on my pillow. They only left it on one bed however. I made sure I snagged it and stayed quiet about it too....
(both days)
It was Andes.
My Favorite.

ACTUAL DISNEYLAND PICTURES TO APPEAR TOMORROW! I PROMISE!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

There are 2 things I like... (can another Lowe fill in the blank?)

Karla said...

I saw this on here a few days ago and then it said it wasn't available... you were just getting them all in order huh! That is me too, I prefer to do it all in order. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. BTW, Mason looks very comfy in the bed with the girls.