I had way too much fun folding and cutting paper this Christmas season.
I needed something to liven up this space on my bannister. I couldn't find the lights I usually put there and thought the garland looked a little sparse. We made these poinsettias at school with one of our classes and I thought they looked pretty so I bought some tissue paper and made a bunch!
I also needed something for this space between my clock and my stockings. It's not a very deep ledge and I have the star stocking holders and a garland. Any ideas on what else I could put there?
These paper stars were fun to make this year and filled the space but still if you have any ideas.....
I'd love to hear them.
5 comments:
Those are SOOOO pretty!!
I love both of these ideas-you'll have to teach me how to do both of them. Beautiful!
How do you make those? Way cool!
Love it! & ditto Christy - teach me next year.
As for your mantle - how about a bunch of different sizes/shapes of candle holders/pedastals with pretty glass ornaments on top? Can you picture it?
that's a good idea emily. I am picturing it and think it could be reall pretty.
Post a Comment