Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Got snow?


We wanted to make a snow man! 


We found out this snow was NOT snow man snow.  IT wouldn't pack.

I assume this is what the skiers call "powder"?

But it tastes good!

And it works for Kindergartener vs.  wimpy Mommy  snowball fights.  They disintegrate the second they touch you.  Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

6 comments:

Karla said...

That's great! I told the girls I would pull a sled to their bus stop this morning. Well they missed the bus so I told them I would pull them back to the house. I didn't think much of it, but going to the stop is DOWN hill and of course coming back is UP hill. Going down I was just pulling Amber and that was great, although I dumped her once... the sled was light and I heard her say, "I really fell off!" Ooops!

Julie said...

Our kids are building a big snow fort over her. Mic shoveled the whole back yard and so now we have a huge pile of snow. It might kinda smell tho with our two dogs. I'm not going in the fort. I will just stay in my nice warm house, unless they build one in the front.

Matthew said...

Enjoy the snow. Mason, the bad guys are too cold to comit crimes in the dead of winter. Vacation time!

Uncle Matthew

(By the way, the crazy word that I have to type-- you know the one with the funky letters-- says, "butheadne". I'm going to start calling people that.)

Aprilyn said...

We are so happy to have snow too. I'm glad you didn't get pelted with hard snowballs.

I'll have to tell Marshall that Mason's Uncle Matthew said the bad guys take time off during the cold winter. Maybe he will believe me even.

Amanda said...

I love that it has finally snowed & get ready cause it is suppose to snow all week!!

Emily said...

Mmmm, powdery snow. Wish I could come up there & enjoy it on the slopes!

Cute little crime-fighting angel!