Amy.. this is what I was talking about . We have the Hamilton Beach 18 qt roaster.
I know we did not pay $60. I think you'll find them closer to $30 around the holidays. You definitely need space to store it for most of the year but if you cook turkeys a lot it's worth it to have it to free up your oven. I have been so pleased with how the turkey's come out too. It's tender and moist. yum! We've also used it for ham.
Imlay Canyon
14 years ago
3 comments:
oh my goodness. You cannot know how much I needed the giggle your post's title gave me. maybe I can sleep now! Thanks so much for the link. I love kitchen-y stuff and, yet, I have never noticed one of these. It looks AWESOME!!!!
That looks like a cool thing. I might get one for our family for Christmas. Then I want all your recipes to cook the turkeys, ham and chicken. Mine are so blah.
That is cool. Someday maybe we might need one of those. That would require more than 3 people to eat meals at this house!!
Post a Comment