On my last post I admitted I was having a little trouble with my eyeless angel. I love her to bits but thought maybe with two little eyes I might even love her more. Matthew, a.k.a. Mason's spycaptain, and his very covert wife Emily sent me an email tonight with several possible solutions. Again, I ask the question.....
what do you think?
what do you think?
8 comments:
I love the anxious angel. That's my patron angel....
Maybe eyeless works best.
Matthew called this morning to let me know it was all Emily's idea. He wanted to make sure I gave the credit to the right person! Thanks Em!
Now you know how I spend my free time. I'm all about creativity & productivity!
(Maury, your new snowy picture is way cute!)
Do I get a vote? Cause if I do I say the 3rd one down cause she is soooo good looking!!! Miss you guys. By the way please let Rachel know that Damon got the letter & loved it. He wrote back the same day but has the same problem that Rachel did. Lack of speedy delivery!! LoL! We have to get together.
I really like the 3rd one. Gosh she looks so familiar to me. I also like the very first one from your other post. Is that the same angel we got in Primary. I like that one with no face because sometimes you can just use your imagination on certain days and have lots of faces that change according to how you feel that day. Maybe eventually one of those faces will become real and you can use that one.
I like the anxious angel.
Isn't it great when someone helps you out when you need a little help. I love those new angel possibilities! Maybe you need more angels to do one of each...
I like the Tammy Faye angel. It cracks me up.
Post a Comment