Thursday, June 18, 2009

kindergarten graduation



We've had a VERY busy June  so I'm a little behind in things I want to post...
Here are pictures from Mason's Kindergarten graduation.  He was so cute and he's had a great year in kindergarten.  He's reading and writing and has come a long way since the first day of school.  It was so fun to be able to work in his class every day this year.  I loved being part of his school day.  

I try to keep Mark aware of the kids activities at school but work is work.. sometimes he can make it and sometimes he can't.  On his own, Mason had especially asked his Dad to come to his graduation and Mark had arranged the time off in his work schedule but DRAT those kidney stones.  His 2nd ER trip was the night before so needless to say he was not in attendance.  Woozy from all that Morphine and in pain still, he stayed home.  It was hard on both of them.   I hate disappointments. 










4 comments:

Karla said...

How cute it that! I don't ever remember them doing that for my girls. Maybe I was out of the loop and missed it? I know for Lindsey and Lauren they had all there fun stuff like that while I was in the hospital with Samantha... I got to hear about it all second hand. I was bummed!

Christy said...

I can't believe how much this guy has changed. he looks so grown up.

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Congrats Mason!! So cute!!

Aprilyn said...

So cute!