I have heard reports from people that visited Wednesday and Thursday that they looked happy and well and reasonably comfortable. I have worried about them however as just about EVERY day they have been gone, we have sat in our comfortable, dry house and watched the rain pour down. I have wondered how they are faring 2 hours away... in little wood cabins.... in the rain and the mud.
Are they warm enough?
Are they having fun?
Did Carly have a good Birthday on Thursday. Does she feel different now that she's 15? Did she get the little card and silly gift I sent up?
I will find out today. They are coming home. I hope to find them with the same happy smiles on their faces although I am aware they may be somewhat obscured with dirt....
We have missed them.
3 comments:
love it. Madison and I go up to Heber on Monday morning - bright and early - for a fun-filled week! Then Mad comes home, does laundry, and repacks for week two with the Santa Cruz Stake in the CA mtns!! Crazy!
Your girls look totally ready to take on the wild! :)
They get cabins? Oh how lucky are they!!! WE had tents and were COMPLETELY unprotected from the rain! I'm sure they had a blast as I always did going to girls camp!
We all had a blast! Everytime I saw your girls they had a smile on their faces and they were so helpful. I love your girls so much. They are awesome. Hope they did not think I was too crazy, but hey it's girls camp and I can't help it. Tell Carly thank you for helping with Marie, she really did alot, more than she knows. I hope Carly liked her birthday up at camp. We tried to decorate and make posters and candy necklaces and balloons and thanks for your strudel cake, it was gone like that. Camp was great!
Post a Comment