Mason started celebrating early. On Friday they were having their valentine's party at school so he put some heart stickers on his face at breakfast. I asked him if he was going to leave those on all day and he said "it IS valentines' day!"
I thought for sure he'd take them off before we got to school but I was wrong. My children are so different from the shy, self-conscious child I was. When I saw him at lunch recess he was running around breathless from a good game of tag with the stickers still stuck to forehead, cheek and ear.
Dear Mom
you are amazing mom. I love you. I think that you are goona be amazing granmo.
Love Mason
Happy Valintims Day.
Granmo????? I mean I appreciate the happy thought but do we really have to think about me being a granmo before I hit 4o?
4 comments:
He DID marry your little neighbor last year, didn't he?
LoL! Kids gotta love 'em.
you're right wendy. I forgot about that as it is now a long-distance relationship. In fact he's starting to lean towards married bliss with Kate now that Ayden is so far away. Don't know how Kate feels about that........
So sweet! It is good that they are confident!
Please tell Jake, again, that I'm sorry Nathan couldn't come over to help with the movie yet. Kendell took them to SLC to hang out with his sister, but they might be home this afternoon. I will call!
Post a Comment