Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A perplexingly perky lack of compassion

It just doesn't seem right if we don't hit the ER once a month. We've had a streak of luck lately and haven't been since the week of Thanksgiving. The kidneys thankfully rested in December and fired up half-heartedly in January with a stone that was small enough to be handled at home without an ER trip.

We were able to get insurance this month. YEA!!!! It's been a year and a month that we've been without. That was very stressful, being without.

Our lucky streak ended on Friday. Mark was in denial for several hours saying his back hurt but it probably wasn't a kidney stone. I knew it was because they symptoms were too familiar. It was slow coming on and just uncomfortable for about 10 hours. He kept wishing it was something else, not wanting it to be what it was, as he had to speak in church on Sunday. Finally at midnight it was beyond coping with and we left for the hospital.

We have felt like such losers every time we have presented at the ER check-in saying "we don't have insurance". We've been chastised by some of the Dr.s for not following up with a urologist in-between visits but when you don't have insurance- you don't do so much following up.

But I must say Orem Community has been wonderful to work with financially. I can't say enough about how well they've treated us and the breaks they've given us.

This time as we headed over Mark said "now that we have insurance, things will be different!"
hmmmmmm....

Not so much.

We did get in quickly but we were put in the ear, nose and throat room as it was the only available room. So my poor writhing husband got an upright dentist chair instead of a bed. We were grateful however they didn't make us wait and could get an IV started right away. After the nurse put the IV in and left Mark told me the IV was very painful. It wasn't just the prick of the needle that always is- he really hates that part, but that it continued to be painful, constantly painful. We agreed it must be in wrong.

When the Dr. checked in with us and we told him the IV was painful he said with a perky smile "well, concentrate on the pain in your back"

okay.....

As we discussed Mark's kidney history and what had been going on for the past year, we were proud to be able to tell him we HAD an appointment with a urologist in about 10 days. He then said "so, what do expect him to do for you?" I'm not sure what his point was but it seemed a strange question as we'd already told him Mark had had 11 kidney stone episodes since May. I looked blankly at Mark and he looked back at me and I finally stammered "well we're hoping he'll tell us why this is happening and what we can change or do about it to make it stop" He seemed okay with that answer and left.

When the nurse came a little later with the painkillers, she was so friendly and chattty so we thought we'd renew our concern over the IV. We reiterated to her that the IV was painful and she replied with a smile "well I can give you a shot in the butt instead!"

okay..... Not what we were hoping for but at least we know where we stand. Apparently the policy is one IV per patient, no matter what.

My sweet & sassy mother-in-law told Mark he should have offered to give her a shot in the butt. We wisely kept our mouths shut. When the nurse has the painkillers and you've got the kidney stone you smile and nod, smile and nod....

Mark opted to have her go ahead and put it in the IV. It happily brought relief and we headed home about 2am. We finally got to sleep about 4am and Samantha came in at 6am feeling sick. Mason started puking at 6:15. He only threw up once and went back to sleep, Samantha fell asleep and then so did I. I guess it's good to get the misery all over in one day, one big lump of kidney-stone, puking, sleepless misery and then move on...

Thankfully, we have. Mason felt a little under the weather most of Saturday but no more puking. He decided it was because he ate all his valentine's candy after school. Maybe...




6 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a super fun blast. Nothing better than dealing with professionals that seem to forget who actually pays back their college loans. Hope that he is feeling better.

Wendy said...

I'm so excited for your getting insurance! The doctor's question about the urologist sounds so dumb, and that whole iv thing . . . good grief.

Glad it all worked out okay. Poor Mark.

Emily said...

I like that line. I'm totally using that at work the next time someone complains about their I.V. I usually say something sweet like, well, if you don't want an IV, I can give you this rope to bite on during your surgery.

No, really, I love it when someone wants me to restart their IV. It's my favorite part of being a nurse.

(So, Matthew just pointed out the title of your post again to me & I'm like "What?")

Julie said...

So sorry Mark is going through this. That is crazy! Glad you have insurance now, that's a great feeling. Hope Mark feels better. Thinking of him.

Karla said...

Was it that carbonated drink he had in Jan? lol I hope things get better and that the follow up appointment with the specialist brings some comfort or hope or at least an idea of how many more ER trips. You have both had your fair share of ER visits. I'm glad you guys have insurance now.

Jamie said...

well emily...
all I can say is it's always good to see things from a new perspective. At least we were given our alternative with a perky smile instead of a snarl...