Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stimulating dinner conversation at our house

Carly: so think about it... People with a lisp can't say lisp... why do they do that???

Mark: Oh yeah! I got that beat. Why is the word abbreviation so long???

Jacob: Did you know that FDR had portfolio?

Mom: What kind of portfolio???

Jacob: you know.. .the disease portfolio.

Mark: you mean polio?

Jacob: oh yeah. That's it. Polio. He had polio. whoops.


4 comments:

Karla said...

LOL, I just love it!

Patti said...

That really did make me laugh out loud. That is funny!

Emily said...

Love it! Glad you wrote it down! Cate's been singing Little Mermaid songs lately, you know "I've got gadgets & gizmos a-plenty." She sings, "I've got gadgets and mullets a-plenty." No idea where she got it, but it's sadly true.

Judy said...

Funny! That reminded me in a big way of the dinner conversation scene in "While You Were Sleeping." :-)