In an effort to keep some level of privacy I made my blog settings so that it was not going to come up in google searches.
I just discovered that our names do come up however on other peoples blogs when you link my blog and title it "Mark and Jamie Bocanegra"
So I am sending out a little plea.....
If you have my blog linked on your blog....
please link it as "everythings better with cheese" which is my blog title instead of our names.
I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.
5 comments:
Smart idea! I changed the name of your link on my abandoned blog to "my cheese friend" - will that do? :-)
that would be great judy!
ok, so I JUST yesterday put your blog on my blog (did a big blog redesign)...and then I read this! Is it OK if I only used your first name?
first name is fine too. THanks amy. I did see the redesign and thought it was really cool.
I'll assign you an alias on mine, so no one will know but a chosen few...and then only if they have the password and the knock! I love you!
Post a Comment