Carly needs test subjects as she learns her CNA skills.
Last week she cornered everyone in the house to take their blood pressure and pulse.
The only trouble she had was when she couldn't get her blood pressure cuff to tighten around Mason's skinny little arm!
This week there was only one person in the house who could help her out-
She needed a guy with whiskers!
As much as she dreaded asking her dad if she could shave him, she dreaded asking her guy friends more-
So... with great trepidation, she approached.
He was surprisingly good-natured about letting her shave him. This is not to say he was not quite a bit nervous. He asked me to stay in the room for moral support....
She was tentative.
She was wary.
She didn't shave all that close but she got that first shave under her belt.
Afterwards they had a conversation I always thought I'd hear him having with Jacob first....
"And for a really close shave, here's what I do......."
3 comments:
I love that she's wearing gloves...just in case. Mark is a brave man!
I hope CNAs don't give enemas.....!
Ha ha ha! Just wait til she's in nursing school - it's gets even better! :)
Post a Comment