Sunday, February 26, 2012

Silly sister photo shoot





Ahh...
That's the one.
(But it was sure fun getting to it!)



6 comments:

The Gubler Family said...

Such beautiful girls!!! Rachel looks so different with straight hair!

Becki said...

Two of the cutest, sweetest, prettiest, kindest, most fun girl I know!!! Such beautiful sisters and girls!!! You're one lucky Momma!!! You've done a great job and I admire how close and kind they are to each other!!! Love those girls!!!

Roberts Family said...

Wow, through the years I've always known that Carly looks a lot like Mark - with your pretty feminism mixed in of course, but never realized how much Rachel looks like you! So pretty!

Party of Five said...

Wow, beautiful girls! I sure miss them, but I miss their momma more! LOve you Jamie, and I hope you are doing well!

Emily said...

Ah, love those 2. These pics make me miss my sister.

Jenafer Lowe said...

I like how Maury & Will are photo bombing their photo shoot!