Mason is 9!
My baby is 9!
How did that happen. I am still in shock.
As of May 13th, 2012
My soccer loving.....
.....Berenstein bear reading....
cute-as-a-button....
Sea-monkey herding, no longer petless (thanks grandma Donna)...
Pizza loving boy is 9!!!!
He wanted an ice cream cake but also wanted an alien cake....
I think ice cream cakes are pretty hard to decorate so we compromised...
We made a alien cake and a mini ice cream cake just for him.
The best of both worlds.
I sure love him!
He is excited to move on to the Bear den in Cub Scouts and be a 3rd grade graduate and it's hard for me to remember he's really this old.
I know that's the danger with the babies of the family
and it is a real danger.
It's hard to let them grow up.
2 comments:
My baby just turned one and I'm having a hard time with it. What does that say about her growing up? Will every birthday be so unbelievable??
@ Allisha: You bet! It's hard when you know it's the last. I wasn't sure for a few years but I'm pretty sure now and yeah, it's kind of a shock every year for me at least. It never seems right b/c you know each year, you're leaving a stage behind forever. I don't mean to sound so dramatic but when you miss having those cute little babies around......
People keep saying things like "just wait for the grandchildren" and that sounds even weirder! I can't even identify with that yet but I'm sure it will be here sooner than I realize.
Post a Comment