It has been awhile since I posted. Yes I know that when I do it's the most popular post ever. I mean come on, when you have as much talent as I do how could it not be. Well the time has come to let my talent shine and write another post. I decided to let the world know of this most spectacular news ever. This is better than when man first walked on the moon. This is almost better than when I told my mom that I was engaged. This is better than a big hunk of cheese opened up for the first time. Are you ready for the news? Drum roll please..........Macey's now has Maple-Bacon Donuts.
MARK
Imlay Canyon
14 years ago
7 comments:
LoL...definitely a Mark post!!! Ryan is THRILLED about this also...he didn't want to have to drive to Day's Market in Provo to get one!!! Thanks for the info Mark!!!
gross
Sorry Mark, but that sounds gross.
I really can't think of a grosser combination, bacon and donuts? It may be good, but I can't get myself to try it. YUCK! I'm glad others are happy about it.
Are they as good as the ones from the donut place we took Jamie and Carly to in Salt Lake? Do you remember when we presented you with a donut after the U2 concert? I'm pretty sure I dream of those donuts and I just have to go there every time we venture up North. Much love Mark, I always love when you post!
jena: No they are not nearly as good. I don't really like Macey's but the ones at that place.... what was it's name??? those, I liked!!!!
I have been thinking about those stupid donuts ever since you told me about it the other day. I was really hoping I had heard you wrong and that it was really a bagel instead of a donut. A bagel actually sounds like something I might try but alas it really is a donut. I think I will let you eat them instead I will stick to the regular maple. those are my favorite.
Beyond Glaze, it just came to me!!! I couldn't remember the name when I was making the comment. Sigh, I love that place. SO delish!
Post a Comment