A little while ago, before the trees began leafing....
(I'm SOOOOO behind in my posts!)
Mason called me outside to show me something INCREDIBLE.
"you've got to come see this right now mom! I invented something."
He was very proud of his teeter totter and his sister and next door friend thought it wasn't half bad either. Don't worry, the cutie-pie in the dress had shorts on. This was "untreated" wood after all. Samantha is wearing gloves to protect her hands from splinters.
As with any invention- there are always a few hiccups and readjustments. Teeter tottering right off the old chair was one of theirs but they took it in stride! A little readjustment and they were right back in the saddle going for more!
I love this kind of old-fashioned creativity with junk and free time and the great outdoors. It makes me happy to see them doing stuff like this and not just sitting around watching TV.
1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment