Saturday, September 14, 2013

Catching up... May birthdays

Mason turned 10 in May.
He still loves making bday cakes together.
This year he wanted a ninja cake.


This doesn't look as fabulous as it did in Family Fun but... 



he was happy
so 
I was happy...



He's really into BYU right now so he was happy to get a new BYU tshirt so he can be just like DAD during Football Season, wearing his shirt on Game Day


My kids are easily pleased.
Their own package of Goldfish crackers is a dream come true!


A new Football from Grandma and papa


Treats form his brothers and sisters

   
Samantha & Jacob splurged and got him a lego pack
I am always surprised and pleased when they spend their hard earned money on each other.
They don't get an allowance so they don't have oodles and oodles of their own money on hand all the time.
When they are generous and thoughtful with one another it makes me proud.



Samantha turned 12 in May as well.
We have terrible pictures- not a good one in the bunch!
 I put Jacob in charge of picture taking and made
the discovery that he is an AWFUL picture taker so Poor Samantha will always wonder what her 12th birthday was really like....


It was really her turn for a bday party this year... Mason too
but Carly's wedding and school overshadowed and I just couldn't make it happen.
Samantha also broke tradition this year with her cake...


When her big sisters turned 12 we made a "beehive" cake, something to signify her move into the Young Women's program but she wanted nothing to do with my beehive cake ideas..
It was another ice cream and oreo frozen cake for her this year.


I have 2 springform pans, a big one and a little one so they get their VERY OWN ice cream cake made in the small one and the rest of the family shares the big one.

Happy Birthday to my 2 littlest Boca's who are getting bigger and bigger and are so patient with the going's on in 2013 that overshadowed your birthdays.  
Thanks for understanding!
I will make it up to you someday
in a BIG way!
Just wait....

No comments: