Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mr. Joe Love and the fall in love


I have been looking for this story FOR.EV.ER

Rachel wrote it ages ago when we lived in Brigham City so age 5 or younger.  
I thought it was lost and in a landfill somewhere but--
Miracle of miracles... 
we found it when we were cleaning out a bookshelf down in her room so we can make room to move Samantha down to Carly's old side of the room and then move Jacob down to Samantha's room...
It's an agonizingly slow process as we've been waiting for Rachel to clean her room..
She always said the room was a mess because of Carly...
Hmmm...
Carly DID leave a TON of stuff behind for us to muck out but it has not looked much cleaner since Rachel took over sole ownership of the room.  
Carly is vindicated...
(somewhat)

I LOVED this story.  I love the stalking and the stolen kisses and the miracle of the cookies.  
My brother Matthew laughed when he read it and at the time being fresh out of Rick's College and newly engaged said 
"Ahh.... Sounds like a Rick's College love story...."

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.... 








2 comments:

sachiko said...

oh my goodness, this is HILARIOUS!!! If I'd only known it was a matter of making cookies to get a boy to go out on 10 dates with me, then get married, I would have opened a bakery! I guess you know the way to his heart, huh? :)

wendy said...

I love that story!!