I love her eyes! Since she was a baby I have been entranced by those eyes.
The day after Mason's date Samantha and I went to Carl's Jr. for one of her dates. I tried the nachos from their Green burrito menu.... not good. I used to love Taco Bell's Nacho's Bell Grande as a teenager. I bet these were very similar to that. I believe my tastes have evolved.
You know what is good at Carl's jr? The hamburgers in the kid's meal. (Mason shared with me) They must be flame-broiled. I was surprised. I hate the McDonald's ones. blech!
Their fries are also good. yum! Should have got myself a kid's meal too.
We had fun. She got a big plastic key from the Coraline movie. She also thought it was a lame toy at the beginning. Then she got into unlocking imaginary doors and has more fun with it than she ever could with... say... a bobblehead clone trooper yoda action figure.
On both dates We sat at the same table in the kid play area. The dates were friday at 11:30 and Saturday at about 2ish. When I dumped my tray with Mason I saw a large plastic 32 oz tumbler of some cola sitting on the tray area above the trash can. It had condensation on the side and I remember thinking "Oops somebody refilled their soda for the way home and forgot it". When I dumped my tray after Samantha and I finished eating. It was still there. No condensation. It was in exactly the same spot. Same cup. I think it's a fair judgement to say the cleaning crew is not very efficient. Hope that doesn't extend to the cleaning of the kitchen.....

5 comments:
Looks like fun, except the eating at Carl's Jr. part (yuck). The cup story reminds me of a time when I took Carly (who was 5 ish) to McDonalds and some teenagers left the restaurant yelling, cursing, and rough housing. They aimed their trays roughly in the direction of the trash cans and didn't even notice when their trash fell all over the floor. I resisted the urge to cover Carly's ears, thinking the cursing was the worst part. Carly stood up on her chair, pointed to the trash, and said, "Those kids were really bad. It is REALLY bad to litter! Someone needs to teach them to take better care of the earth!!" She was right, and I was glad I didn't have to address the bad language issue.
She does have fantastic eyes. Wow!
I tried their nachos too. Normally I will eat things even if its not great, I guess I was just taught that or it is polite of something... but I didn't do that with the nachos. I think part of it is I am cheap and think, I will just eat this instead of buying something else. Glad your dates where so fun! My girls love to do things like that, what a great idea!!
Sounds like you had fun. Glad to see that old armpit injury didn't flare up to ruin your fun!
Hilarious about the drink cup. my suspicions are confirmed, play areas ARE the dirtiest places ever. if they weren't so doggone fun.....well, i would just have to boycott them. LoL! I love the dates. In fact, I adore that Mason was so excited about his first date & how cool that it was with his mom. No girl can claim that prize.
Your right that Samantha does have amazing eyes. She will kill some guy with them one day, hopefully not too soon.
You guys are amazing parents. And so super fun.
Post a Comment