Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let's just say we're on a break....

Our computer is acting up. Something inside it is not playing nice with our wireless printer and our internet connection. Mark's going to be taking it in so as much as I'm hoping I'll be able to get on his laptop to check my email and post comments he's a little protective of his laptop...
plus it's usually with him and he's not home when I have most of my computer time so... you may not hear from me much or see your comments quickly over the next few days....

I'll miss you... sniff* sniff*

Don't forget me.... sniff* sniff*

5 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Oh tragic!!! I'll just have to come visit you. Um...not sure when though. Marshall has school tomorrow morning and then I have 2 hrs worth of appointments for him Thursday in Sandy. Darn it!! I hope you get your computer back soon.

Christy said...

We'll miss you and keeping track of the fam!

Wendy said...

I miss you! Hope recovery is speedy!

Julie said...

I know what ya mean about being protective of his laptop. I have one of those in my house and HE is the same way. Ha Ha!!! I will totally miss you. Tell Mark that I said you could use his laptop. And I won't forget you.

Karla said...

That naughty computer! Why do computers have to go and be so rebelilious? I do hope your computer recovers quick. My computer I think is close to being needed to be replaced. It seems like our computers only last about 2 years... I will be missing your posts!