If you like these....

and happen to have a handy ice shaver at home or an Auntie Christy who will send you one......

Ours looks like this...

And think the little bottles of snow cone syrup at Walmart or wherever you shop are ridiculously expensive--
I have a recipe for you.
Snow Cone Syrup
1 1/2 C water
1 1/2 C sugar
Bring to a boil and boil one minute.
Then Add:
1 package Kool-Aid
I have made mangoberry, ice blue raspberry lemonade and pink lemonade. All big hits with my kids. Mark needed something stronger so I added 2 packets of pink lemonade to the recipe instead of 1 packet and then it was just right for him.
Way cheaper.
cold.
icy.
yum.
yum.
3 comments:
I am comin' over! I want one of those!
oooooooooh....that's COOL! ;)
We have the ice shaver and the syrups but you're right: WAY too expensive. I'm keeping this recipe for next summer!
I'm with Mark these need to be stong! I'll be up Friday, ummm I'd like raspberry!
Post a Comment