Alyssa and Mason.
Just cousins.

From our recent family reunion.
photo by Jamie Cheatham, my cousin once removed.... I'm trying to get that straight.
Her Dad is my 1st cousin.
so what are second cousins?
Would that be my kids and my cousin's kids?
At least that's what my kids tell me. Loud and often. Plain cracker.. blah! add a slice of cheddar? wow! a smiley face of squeeze cheese? Bliss! Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. (Blah) We're always going somewhere so why not smile... and add a little cheese!
5 comments:
What a great action shot. Both look happy, so no hard feeling. You are right-Jamie Cheatum is a 1st cousin once removed.
I have lots of those cousins once removed! :) So, if my Dad;s First Cousin is my cousin once removed, then her kids are my cousins twice removed? What about the relation to my kids? Too confusing...they're just cousins.. :)
You're right about cousins, firsts and seconds. Your kids and your cousins' kids are second cousins.
Very cute picture!!
That picture should be advertising fun summer activities in a magazine or something. So cute!
This once removed stuff is crazy stuff. Once removed sounds like never coming back or removed from the family. I don't get it. I think cousins sound better. Cute picture.
Post a Comment