Wedgies are never an accident.
( no matter how much thou doth protest)
(especially when the wedgie recipient ends up with ripped underwear)
Many in this house doubt the wisdom of Mama Confucius but, along with those 10-15 extra pounds per kid, those pregnancy hormones gave her eyes in the back of her head. She is all-knowing, all-powerful and very, very wise.
10 comments:
Mike and I laughed and laughed and we have a good guess at who the accidental wedgie giver is and that just made us laugh harder. We love you all. How is the wedgie receipient doing?
all are remarkably well.
I want to know who you think the accidental wedgie giver is. You might be surprised....
I enjoy the wisdom of Mama Confucius, and I know that she is wise and that all those pregnancy hormones and other "baggage" was ABSOLUTELY worth each and every one of those cheese lovers. We miss you already!
We thought Mark, but after reading your comment...is it Carly the angel child?
Mark: no
Carly: no
4 more guesses to go....
and I kind of used a little literary license on this post. The person who claimed he/she gave an "accidental wedgie" was also the recipient of the ripped underwear on another wedgie episode. There's been a sudden spike in wedgie giving at our house of late.
I'm having a hard time deciding but I think it's Mason...or Samantha...or Mason...or Samantha!!! Am I close???
Wedgies are never fun...I've never been on the giving end...so I'm not certain on that level. Mom
word Ver: 'warin' There's warin going on amongst the Boca family about what's an accidental wedgie!
ding, ding, ding...
we have a winner folks.
Mason was the one insisting the wedgie he gave Jacob was accidental. He was also the one with the ripped underwear from a wedgie administered by Jacob. Samantha has sadly been the recipient of many wedgies of late, given by both brothers.
My girls ask for them... I showed them once what we use to do to my little brother... give him a wedgie and put his foot in the top of his underwear where we pulled it out. Unforntatley, now my girls will ask for it, they think it is funny. Although I am for sure I am much more gentle at giving them wedgies now then when I helped my brother give them to my other brother.
Poor Sammy, right in the middle of those boys. :) Don't you just love it when your kids wonder, but Mom, how did you KNOW????
Word veri: inalimmo
This has nothing to do with your post, but I have never ridden inalimmo.
Ok, we guessed wrong. We thought Jake had given Mason a wedgie and had ripped his underwear. I guess we shouldn't have "ass"umed. Sorry that was too easy.
Post a Comment