Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm just gonna smile. I'm not gonna say a word.

But I do think we should start a pool and take bets on how long it will stay here. I learned my lesson last time. It's not even an issue......


(yet)

10 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Well, the one at our house stayed like that for hmmm for over a week. Good luck. Mom

Maursupial said...

It's the (yet) that makes me smile. I also have a suitcase in the middle of my house that hasn't been put away, but, sadly, it's mine.

Emily said...

Well, if he has anything in common with his brother-in-law, it'll stay there until he needs to pack again, weeks, months, maybe just a few days? How about we bet on who puts there's away first? Mark or Matthew?

Mom and Dad said...

Good one, Emily! I'm with ya!

ver word: 'hytry'...which rhymes with "Why try!"

Karla said...

As much as I was thinking I hate it when that happens here... and then I remember that I have a bag from last July that I still haven't unpacked... and it is my bag. It is one of those catch everything else that didn't fit in anyone else bag. I guess I don't need much that is in that bag, or I have lived with out it so far. (smiles)

Jennifer said...

How long has it been there?

Jamie said...

Mark got it out to take to southern utah after christmas but then decided to use his duffle bag instead which, to his credit, is unpacked and put away. The suitcase was in our room til saturday which is when I brought it downstairs so he could put it away....

Christy said...

February 2nd-is there a pool?

Jamie said...

just an imaginary one....
I'm not that organized. however, I'll keep your date in mind. we'll see!

Melissa said...

Maybe it's time to make one of those cute suitcase tables! Slap a lamp on it and see how long it takes him to notice!