Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dance Festival Goodness #3


I know you've been waiting with bated breath for the concluding dance # in the goodness series and finally here it is. You're patience is rewarded !!!

We've been a little busy with the end of school festivities and running kids to baseball games and parties and pinics. It's a rough life I tell ya.


This video is the hardest to follow because:
#1 I think I was bouncing my foot to the beat without realizing it which made the video blurry
#2 This was my 3rd time videoing a dance (I taped my little kindergarten neighbor and Mason) and I was tired of squinting into the little eyehole so I was trying to use the little picture but the sun was so bright it was hard to see I did not have it centered....
#3 Sam's grade's dance was a large scale production. It was meant to be seen as a whole rather than little parts so it doesn't look as cohesive in my little video

but it's still cute because
#1 She's adorable in her green shoes and Laura Ingalls braids
#2 She is a dance festival Goddess (thank you Amy) who has some rhythm
#3 She always knew where my camera was and posed & smiled accordingly

As I watched her dance I couldn't get over:
#1 how much I liked this funky version of cotton eye Joe
#2 how tall and grown up she looked
#3 how much I love her!!!!



Watch the little bouncing green shoes.. That's her!



3 comments:

Amy Sorensen said...

tooooo cute! tee hee! This made me grin right when I needed a grin!

she definitely is a d.f. goddess!!!

Karla said...

Good thing she wore green shoes so you could keep your eye on her! Way cute! I can't believe she is getting so grown up...

Mom and Dad said...

Love those pigtails and those GREEN shoes! Plus the smile, the rhythm and oh, Samantha! in total!