Wednesday, May 19, 2010

you know you've given up when...


you have M&M's for breakfast...

7 comments:

The Jones :) said...

I don't think it's giving up...I think it's giving Mom a much needed break and snack to herself!!! Thinking of you and hope things are alright!!!

Mom and Dad said...

You make me laugh! A picture is worth a thousand words! Mom

Wendy said...

Awesome.

Your comment about sanity j ;kjlasd on my blog got lost. Those random letters are from my son. He wants to helpq this morning.

Emily said...

Well then, I gave up a long time ago!

Jamie said...

I should clarify...
I haven't given up on life... just my diet! :)

Julie said...

Oh I need those sooooo bad right now!!!!!!!! I LOVE M & M's. I could eat that whole bowl. Now you have really tempted me. Do you still have any left? Ha Ha!

Jamie said...

any left??????
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH AH AH AH AHA HA HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa