Carly is my purple freak. It's been her favorite color for years...... She's got purple walls in her bedroom, purple clothes in her closet and a purple email address.....
Now she's got one more purple to add to the list.
Purple highlights!

She's turning 16 in a month. (June 11th) She's not too interested in getting a boyfriend and she can't get her driver's license until school starts in the fall because she didn't get her roading done in her driver's ed class and the next session isn't until August so she' thought the next best thing to commemorate turning 16 would be fun hair!
She has a great baby-sitting deal with a great stylist "Betsy". One free evening of baby-sitting= haircut and/or 2 free baby-sitting evenings= highlights

I think it's cute and not too crazy. She loves it. Her dad wasn't too sure but he did give permission before we went this morning. He had purple tips on his hair when he was 20 so....

Ahhh... to be 16 again.
I don't think I'd do it.... 22 I'd take but not 16. At 22 I had her. Best time of my life!
What year would you do over and why?
8 comments:
To be honest I wanted to dye my hair pink at one point...never did though and now I'm 26 and a mom and I feel like it's not appropriate! :)
CORRECTION: I did not have purple tips when I was 20. I was on my mission then. I had purple tips when I was 17 after I moved out of the house. Graduated in June. Moved out in June. Purple tips in JUne. Turned 18 in August.
sorry babe, I thought it was after you were selling cars so thanks for setting us straight! :)
I, personally, love it!
Love it Carly!!!!! And I love that you will be in my class, a Laurel soon. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't love it. Sorry. Now Valorie wants it. Oh well, a good lesson on not following peer pressure.
I love it! It looks great-sorry David your purple or pink dye job did NOT look this good. 16 was fun, painful, but fun. I would not do it again however. Enjoy it Carly!
Carly I love it! & Jamie, you are the coolest mom ever for letting her. I think I'd do two years ago over, 29. I wasn't pregnant, kids were all potty-trained, I was in pretty good shape. That was a good year. Hopefully I'll get to that point again someday. :)
Post a Comment