
Yesterday. On a walk.
(This wasn't like a question to answer however I wanted, it was presented as more of a quiz. He knew the right answer and it was up to me to answer correctly)
Mason: Who's your favorite kid in the whoooole world?Me: you?
Mason: yep! (pause) .....but.... .not quite.... cuz sometimes I have to go to my room or sit on the stairs so I not quite perfect mom!

This morning at breakfast...
Mason: "So mom, did you name your first baby Dad?"
Me: "what?????"
Mason: "when you had your first baby, did you name him Dad, I mean Mark?"
Me: "Dad is not my baby!!"
Mason: "oh... I thought he was."
5 comments:
This reminds me of Curtis's idea that as he got older his dad would get younger and then eventually Curtis would be the one taking care of Mike. Crazy ideas! Also, how old does Mason think you are????
exactly!!!!!
although, honestly, I don't think mom's really have ages to kids, they are an entity outside the normal realm of things that exist entirely for the benefit of loving and caring for them. And that's okay.
I always thought Mark was your kid!!!
I love how they come up with the way things work when they don't really know. How cute.
Oh that's adorable. I love that he thought you might name Mark "Dad."
Post a Comment