Carly and I both got haircuts last night. Carly wanted something new and different & SHORT! I was just getting my normal haircut. I have been going to Betsy for many many years. She has had 3 children and I have had 4 since she began cutting my hair. My sister Maury discovered Betsy when she was going to BYU. She introduced her to Christy (another sister) and I and 12 years later... here we are! Whenever Maury or Christy is in town they try to schedule time for a Betsy cut. When we moved from Orem to Brigham City I would drive down every 6 weeks for a haircut til Jacob was born and then it became too overwhelming so no more Betsy cuts for a time. When I moved back to Orem I was back to Betsy. she's fun and friendly and she always does such a great job with my hair. Carly took some pictures she found online, used them to explain what she was looking for to Betsy and voila! Here she is, all stylish and cute. Carly had a little trouble recreating the look this morning but it'll just take some practice. She is So Happy with her new haircut.

Betsy works part time so you call her at home to schedule 371-8681 and she cuts your hair at "Salon on the avenue" which is on University ave between center street and 100 North on the West side. cost of a cut: $20 She always gets me in quick, usually within 3-4 days of my phone call. You won't regret it. She's the best!

16 comments:
Very cute haircut. I LOVE it! I
Betsy IS the best, and a really great person. I just love her to bits and pieces. Carly, your hair ROCKS!! I love it!
Carly's hair is adorable! Except adorable doesn't sound as grown up as she looks. Carly, I am going to take your picture to my next appt, "Make me look like her!" Seriously, I would drive 4 hours for hair like that.
That is so cute!! She looks really happy with it too...SOO CUTE!!
-Becki :)
next time you're coming to town emily... We'll hook you up with Bets!
Arent' you coming to a BYU game soon with mom and dad?
Darling!!
We missed you at the zoo today--ds woke up from his nap very early, so I decided it was a sign we needed to go.
When Carly was 4 or 5, she asked me why I was going to see Betsy. I told her "Betsy is magic" She looked at me for a few long seconds and asked "Can she change into a cat?" This was said with all seriousness. I told her that Betsy was magic because of how she made my hair look wonderful. She nodded, but decided to accompany me to the appointment. I think she wasn't quite sure that Betsy wasn't going to turn into a cat.
As you can see...Betsy is magic. She made Carly look sophisticated but not old. What a great haircut. (what a great girl too)
I love it! It's so CUTE! So Jealous!
How short is your hair Jaime?
CUTE ... makes me want to get a new "do".
Christy always wants to know why my comments were deleted. No scandal sis, just a typo :)
christy: thanks for reminding me of that fun story about Carly. I need to call Betsy and tell her about that! and you're right about your description. she does look sophisticated but not old. I like that.
Andrea: I only cut off an inch and trimmed up the same style as before. I was not feeling adventurous!
wendy: I'm glad you decided to go to the zoo. it's good to get out.
Carly's hair looks SO cute!!! Yay for great haircuts.
Love it! It goes with your whole new Super hero persona! Fly Carly, Fly!
Thanks for the update-I always want the dirt!
Carly looks GREAT!!!
CUTE HAIR!!!
Oooh, how I miss Betsy. She is wonderful.
Post a Comment