Carly has a plan.
It involves this man.
It involves this man.

She's a fan.
First, she'll zap herself a few years older.
Then, she'll convert David Cook into a nice Mormon boy.
Next, he'll go on a mission.
Of course, she'll wait for him.
Finally, they will get married in this place...
They'll have 5 kids and he will sing her to sleep every night....
He's pretty rich now with his platinum record soooo she's pretty sure there will be a mansion for the 5 kids to run around in.....A good plan... no?
11 comments:
She picked out a really cool man. I love this guy. He is so good and I was excited he was on the show tonight. Tell Carly I'm glad she was in our group tonight at YW. She is really motivated and fun to be with.
Oh, which Temple is that? It's so beautiful. Is that in California?
I must be totally out of the loop because I don't know who that is. (Don't tell Carly, I don't want to be the lamest aunt on earth.)
I like the part about the mansion though! Set your sites high Car-Car. & I'm glad she'd sticking to her temple marriage goal.
That is the San Diego temple. I am sure I would have been married there if it had been finished when I got married... It's gorgeous!
Why can't she just work something out with the David who is already a Mormon/
Matthew:David Archuleta IS adorable... she concedes that and she even likes his music but this guy... It's that gravelly voice and those eyes... he really rocks her boat!
Emily: He's last year's American Idol winner and he IS good. Google David Cook. Watch a couple of youtubes of his music. See what you think...
I'm glad to see Carly is planning for her future. Way to GO!!!!!!
I'm with Carly ... those eyes ... that voice ... and he's genuinely NICE (or so it seems). Tell her I'm going to zap myself a few years younger (I wish) and help her out.
David Cook is very yummy. :) Tell her she better invite us to the wedding. :)
Matthew, David Archuleta is a dork...
word verification: potuds - the ebonic word for pothead
Awesome man plan. He is a hottie! I wanna knowif it works. My Brad Pitt man plan didnt work out too well BUT I found my Prince my kids call him Daddy!
How funny... my confirmation word is paying! Cause everyone is paying to see Carly's man. He he
Post a Comment