Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where's MY global warming?


Ahhh...  my first bouquet of  spring flowers brought to me by Rachel & Jacob & Mason on Monday!

Now it's Wednesday.... (actually it's Thursday by 30 minutes)
This is what it looks like outside.

This is what I found on the white board in the hall as I started up to bed.  I'm not sure which of my disgruntled, cold, stuck in the house today, winter weary daughters drew this but I think she speaks for all of us....
sigh

3.5 inches and still falling. 

 brrrrr......

2 comments:

Julie said...

Tell your girls not to look down our street today cause Parker built a huge snowman in our front yard and there could me more today, although he is probably buried with all the snow we got all night long. I think we are getting a taste of girls camp. This is totally crazy!! I think there is 6 inches now. Where did spring go and summer probably got skipped?

Maursupial said...

YUCK!! That reminds me of my first year at BYU. We finally drove to St. George the first weekend of May to escape the cold and snow.