
April Fools...............
(yes. It snowed TODAY)
At least that's what my kids tell me. Loud and often. Plain cracker.. blah! add a slice of cheddar? wow! a smiley face of squeeze cheese? Bliss! Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. (Blah) We're always going somewhere so why not smile... and add a little cheese!
4 comments:
I know, where is spring? This snow is so crazy! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. I had fun in the house all day, it's on my blog. I texted all my sisters and said I ran for 3 hours and cleaned the house all night. One sister believed me and wondered how I did all that. She did not get the text that I said april fools until later on in the day. I did get on the treamill tho, for only 30 min and not 3 hours.
... and I didn't like that April Fools joke one bit. :)
Oh, Jamie, that is so not funny. Hope today is warmer!
I can't believe it. That is not a good April Fool
Post a Comment